- Over 30 years of expirience in fashion industry: we fulfilled orders for celebrities like Justin Bieber, Travis Scott, THE WEEKND, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian ect. and worked with brands such as True Religion, Vlone, Disney Fashion, Hudson, Pascun, NYDJ, Hybrid Apparel, Bravado, BlackMilk, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Frame Denim, Lucky Brand and many more.
- Unique and proprietary photographic embroidery technique: combines embroidery and printing together which results in a stunning effect. This technique can create millions of colors and halftones or shades not possible with regular embroidery. It is especially effective for converting logos with many colors or photographic images into embroidery.
- High quality, best color matching and quick turnaround: we carefully attend to each customer to produce best results in a timely manner.
- Unlimited potential: take advantage of a wide variety of our services and techniques: embroidery, photographic embroidery, digital sublimation printing, laser cutting, screen printing, DTG, & heat transfer. All these can be combined or used separately to create amazing results! Among many effects, we can create 3D puff embroidery on hats/caps, as well as sequins embroidery, velvet stitch embroidery, embroidery with metallic threads and specialty threads, custom patches with clean satin stitch borders and more.
- High volume embroidery production & wholesale: we provide high volume embroidery in Los Angeles. Anything at E&R can be done on a large scale.
Embroidery logo on hats or constructed garments: max. output 2600 caps/day
– Embroidery on flat goods or patches: max. output 5000 pcs/day
– Manual Screen Printing capacity: 500 pcs/day
– Automatic Screen Printing Capacity: 5000 pcs/day
– Digital Sublimation Printing: 400 yards max daily capacity (or the equivalent in cut pieces)
– Rotary Printing Pigment or Wet (on cotton fabrics): 4000 yards/day
– Laser Cutting: 2 new laser heads capable of cutting up to 1000 patches /hour.